Thursday, December 3, 2015

ONW collage

 

















We worked on these pieces using photoshop.  For the first photo i used different filters on the compass and fade on the letters. On my picture of the butterfly we worked with the direct select and changing the hue colors. With the gradient photo that says NORTHWEST, i used horizontal type mask tool to type out the letters. Than i used the gradients tool to change the color on the outside of the letters. Lastly for my college we were given 6 images to put together. Also we had to edit out a lamp pole. I removed the lamp by using the clone stamp and then added a mask to the images i overlaid on the picture of the school so they would be more faded and have less harsh corners. Finally I put in the raven and added effects too all of my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment