Thursday, November 19, 2015

Logo design


With my logo designs I wanted to show sharpness and precision. Also I wanted to enforce the idea of "Just Push Play" or "Push Play".  I started looked at a heartbeat design because i wanted to display that my brand was the heart of my focus, and give it an alive feeling. Then i sized down the spiked lines and realized it looked like audio.  I liked the idea and i had been looking at different sharp logo designs. I came across the idea of the play button when i started laying out triangles on my art board. 
I liked the audio lines and play button but it didn't feel very personal so i added the J. Then I created more designs with different colors, ever though I want to mostly stick with purple because i like how soothing and stable it looks. Lastly i put triangles in a line with my name to create a header and complete more of my identity package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment